Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani reveals the details of a new meeting between Allawi and political leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani reveals the details of a new meeting between Allawi and political leaders  Empty Talabani reveals the details of a new meeting between Allawi and political leaders

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 6:03 am

Talabani reveals the details of a new meeting between Allawi and political leaders 

13:21 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ala Talabani, revealed, on Saturday, the details of a meeting held between Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and political leaders, while noting that the Kurds have dozens of observations on the government program.
    Talabani said in televised statements that I followed (The Information), ““ Allawi had a meeting yesterday with some political leaders, and perhaps asked for time to amend his cabinet, ”noting that“ Allawi realized that completing his cabinet was not that easy, and he had information Incorrect from the political reality in Parliament. ”
    She added, “The Kurds have dozens of observations on the government program and on the upcoming elections and cabinet figures,” indicating that “the Kurds did not ask Allawi to change the names of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] candidates and gave notes on the names of a candidate in the cabinet of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.”
    Talabani expected that "Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will change some names in his cabinet." Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:34 am