Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020 Empty Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Mar 2020, 3:31 pm

[size=30]Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020[/size]
    KTFA:
    Article:  Al-Shammari: There is no truth to present a new candidate for prime minister, and we hope that youth elements in the booth   LINK
    MilitiaMan:  The media has been used to keep the pot stirred. Behind the scenes, is probably more refined than what is being portrayed. Some confusion, some propaganda, some truth and even blatant lies are all mixed in the pot. 
    This was told to us time past and many years ago would be a part of the process by Dr. Shabbibi . As 2 Cents has just reminded us these articles lately are all too familiar. The back and forth sown to the wire is culturally a norm. Going to negotiate to the last second..
    The new PM designate has nothing to lose, yet, the corrupt have everything to lose.. They clearly don’t have the will of the masses in mind. They have themselves and those close more in mind and most likely have them on the dole in some shape or fashion. 
    The re iteration that the validity of having another choice for PM is not true according to the above. Whereby, it is imo supporting a view this is being orchestrated to a specific time that gets it down to the wire. With Allawi having been very focused and working behind the scenes long before it was made public and having the support of the citizens has possibly fueled their behavior to do whatever it takes and as long as it takes to save what they may or should know is lost by now. 
    So within the next day or so we should see the results of Allawi’s efforts. Those efforts should have the citizens in mind away and devoid of corruption as best as possible and additionally the personal and economic needs of the citizens met. 
    From the CBIs perspective they are and have been ready and it is my understanding the CBI has publicly shown the citizens they are accepting the IMF obligations of Article 8. That was back on the 23rd of February 2020 in a 55 page report in Arabic. It mentions getting the flow of money to the citizens, lifting restrictions on their funds and allow freedom of external transfers of such funds. 
    That report has me of the mind once it was published for the citizens, it was notice to the BIS the citizens, and then to us that they are going to be lifting the exchange rate at a very close point in time, imo. Add in the printing of new notes, minting coins, all have been done with the afore being and end game notification if you will.. imo.. ~ MM. 

DELTA:  HELLO FAMILY THIS IS THE PROVE OF ARTICLE VIII FROM CBI 55 PAGES DOCUMENTS ...
    9.. Restricting foreign transfers or regulating the flow of money out to citizens is a trend that is not consistent with the fact that the Iraqi dinar is transferable with its equivalent of hard currency inside Iraq, as well as that is inconsistent with  external transfer and Iraq’s commitment to international agreements, in particular the application of provisions of texts Article 8 of the International Monetary Fund agreement, which obliges member states to adopt the freedom of external transfer and lift restrictions on the movement of citizens ’funds, except for legal violations resulting from terrorist financing
    MilitiaMan:  Foreign Currency Equivalent means, with respect to any amount denominated in Dollars, the equivalent amount thereof in the applicable Foreign Currency as determined by the Administrative Agent at such time on the basis of the Spot Rate (determined in respect of the most recent Revaluation Date) for the purchase of such Foreign Currency with Dollars. Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3 Based on 97 documents
    https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/foreign-currency-equivalent
    MilitiaMan:  Thank you Delta, bringing in the proof is fascinatingly apropos. You supported the data we have that they the CBI has offered the public. They have given notice of a change to come. They are on a time line now.. That link above gives legal text examples of the meaning for Foreign Currency and Hard Currency (USD)  with respect to samples of internationalism to go along with it. They have and will have obligations now that they came out with that data. Whoo yahhh! imo Lets hope we see the train stop and the whistle blows the IQD announcement of a new international rate... !!!+ ~ MM
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020 Empty Re: Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020

Post by lesley.beter Sun 01 Mar 2020, 6:17 pm

Sure hope so
    jedi17
    jedi17

Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020 Empty Re: Frank, Delta and MilitiaMan comments with links Saturday Night 2-29-2020

Post by jedi17 Sun 01 Mar 2020, 7:34 pm

omg, did he just say that Iraq is on a timeline....wow....he is late to the game lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Mar 2020, 11:18 am

jedi17 wrote:omg, did he just say that Iraq is on a timeline....wow....he is late to the game lol
    Not that it matters but Delta is a women unless another has taken over her identity and contacts. 😆
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 03 Mar 2020, 6:24 pm

lol, he or she does does not matter, I can't believe that they still are able to lead people on with comments like "they are on a timeline now"....really??  Iraq is on no timeline, don't think they ever have been on one now looking back at everything we have watched for the past 17 or so years lol.  I once believed that I would pay off my mortgage with this little venture, now I have 14 years till retirement and think that maybe it may happen by then, or I may hand over the envelope to my son on my deathbed and give him the link to this forum to follow so that he learns patience, frustration and when to out a helmet on when banging his head on a wall!!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 04 Mar 2020, 10:07 am

azareus wrote:1) there wont be an overnight rv
    2) only way for the dinar to go up is
    Market economy WHO drives it up
    great, WHO drives it up. Great, bring another organization into the mix, I had no idea that the World Health Organization would be the determining factor in this
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Wed 04 Mar 2020, 10:07 am

just kidding!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:40 am