Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members, Comments and Ariticles with links Saturday 4-11-2020 "This is Looking S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan and KTFA Members, Comments and Ariticles with links Saturday 4-11-2020 "This is Looking S Empty MilitiaMan and KTFA Members, Comments and Ariticles with links Saturday 4-11-2020 "This is Looking S

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm

[size=30]MilitiaMan and KTFA Members, Comments and Ariticles with links Saturday 4-11-2020 "This is Looking Sweet Indeed"[/size]
    KTFA:
    MilitiaMan: On Thursday they "ZEROED THE CUSTOMS DUTIES". So customs now being ELECTRONIC and having Zeroed them out, would that not suggest they are ushering in the new dinar, as once they've  zeroed out the old, they electronically can, will or have had calibrated the electronic system for the new changes necessary for to bring in the new dinar?
    It sure looks like it. Don't forget that the FIMA started last Monday, as did the Currency Manipulation Rule / Law has come into effect.
    Whereas, the CBs globally now have the mechanism in place to move USD assets around in a smooth manner to counter any liquidity issues, just as page 1 post 5 points out. Iraq is part of that facility the UST has put in place. This is looking very sweet indeed imo.. ~
    EASTER, may in fact usher in more than we ever imagined?.. imo yep, but we shall see. ~ MM

Samson:  Planning unveils a package of measures to support the private sector
    10th April, 2020
    On Friday, Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi announced the issuance of a number of decisions and a package of measures to support and empower the private sector and enhance its active roles in facing the consequences of the Corona virus and the decline in oil prices
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement reported by the official news agency "conscious" and reviewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "customs duties were zeroed, and the facilities granted by the Central Bank of Iraq related to the strengthening of balances, facilitating the import of vital goods and commodities on the food and medical sides, and reduced the opening credits for materials approved by the Iraqi Supreme Committee for Health and Safety to combat the Corona Virus pandemic, 50% Trade Bank
    Al-Dulaimi pointed out that "recent decisions taken by the Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety, including launching all exemptions to facilitate procedures for entering goods, including ration card items and dry legumes of all kinds, dried milk and dry pastries, devices, medical supplies and materials needed to combat the spread of the virus, which are done Imported by the private sector
    He stressed, "Continuing the joint efforts of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control teams with the Border Ports Authority and all relevant authorities to ensure the safety of imported materials and their conformity with specifications," pointing to "directives issued to commercial attachés and all Iraqi embassies in the exporting countries to carry out assistance to importers and accomplish shipping requirements through messages Electronic system to ensure the speedy arrival of imported goods   LINK
    MilitiaMan:  Also, note the mechanism of the central bank's acceptance of "Treasury Transfers".. I. E., Bonds denominated in dollars. In exchange of the issued cash.. I.e., three zeros notes. imo The NSCNs are not yet issued to the public. Those bonds (if I read Treasury transfers correctly) will create foreign reserves and stimulate internal public debt while they create demand for the new dinar currency. As I have said earlier, that the video about Iraqi's Fortune Management is clearly a success and geared for it too. ~ MM
    "The performance meet the expectation including reforming the CBI functions and the stimulation to the Iraq economy. Also, insuring the stability of the exchange rate and keeping the reserves at acceptable level."~ Alak 
    Saturday 11 April 2020
    Dr. Appearance of Mohamed Saleh
    "When the government or the public finances ultimately resort to the central bank as the currency issuing bank, in order to finance the budget deficit in the inflationary cash instrument, this comes mostly through the mechanism of the central bank’s acceptance of treasury transfers as a tool to finance internal public debt in exchange for the issued cash, and the case will continue if the matter begins. Until the foreign reserve of the central bank is worn out due to the increasing demand in the new dinar for the old dollar (i.e. accumulated foreign reserves), which at the same time represents a derivative demand for foreign goods, services and benefits, especially when the domestic productive energy functions are a situation Of Flexibility." ~ CBI
    Clare:  WALKINGSTICK TOLD US OVER, A YEAR & A HALF AGO...THE CBI WOULD EXPLAIN TO THE CITIZENS, THE HISTORY OF THEIR CURRENCY & WHY THE CHANGES TO THEIR CURRENCY ARE GOING TO TAKE PLACE PRIOR TO THE CHANGE.... PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO FROM THE CBI IN POST #135.....EVERYTHING WALKINGSTICK & FRANK, TOLD US WOULD BE TAKING PLACE IS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES! IMO
    Samson:  (post 135) Watch ... the story of the Iraqi currency in a documentary
    4/10/2020 16:40:25
      The Central Bank of Iraq published a documentary film of its production on the history and story of the Iraqi currency.
      The film shifts lists the Iraqi economy and the conditions of emancipation from the Ottoman lira and the pound sterling, through the formation of what formerly was known as the Committee of the Iraqi currency, which later became the National Bank of Iraq, and then to the Central Bank of Iraq Foundation. 

To watch the movie subtitled in English .. Click here   LINK
    ChrisC:  I just watched the video on the dinar and it is pretty evident based on the themes they were projecting that they are getting ready to do something that will appear bold and powerful.  They went to lengths to show how they stood up to the main power in the region to become independent and how, even during the US invasion, they protected the assets of the people and made sure they were safe.  They wanted the people to see their strength and loyalty to the country of Iraq for a reason, and IMO, that would be a currency change.

Iggy:  I bought a really nice pen today. I can write underwater, upside-down, sideways, and many other fancy words.  
    AgentSnowball:  America spent a lot of money developing a special pen that would operate in zero-gravity (space).  The Russians just used a pencil.
    Iggy:  Question: How many apples grow on a tree?
    Answer: All of them
    Samson:  Al-Attar: In light of the Corona crisis, banks must start with "block chain" technology
    11th April, 2020
    Called for a member of the Council for Economic Ghadir Attar, Saturday, to the importance of the digital exchange of banking in light of the crisis and beyond, stressing the importance of the transfer of funds digitally Nada land without resorting to traffic banks."

Said Attar , in a statement received / scales News / copy of it “It is important to establish (I know your customer) electronic platform that adopts blockchain technology which is known in Arabic as“ block chain ”is the data that is stored and preserved through a decentralized network of computers.”

Al-Attar added: “This facilitates Technology for corporate customers to open financial accounts and enhance recognition capabilities The customer is assisted by the banks, and this will help to enhance the banking experience of the customers and facilitate the organizational processes associated with them through the use of technologies called "Block Chain".

Al-Attar indicated that "this matter contributes to establishing a new global standard in banking service technology inside Iraq."  LINK
    Don961:  Cash Edition
    Saturday 11 April 2020   Dr. Appearance of Mohamed Saleh
     When the government or the public finances ultimately resort to the central bank as the currency issuing bank, in order to finance the budget deficit in the inflationary cash instrument, this comes mostly through the mechanism of the central bank’s acceptance of treasury transfers as a tool to finance internal public debt in exchange for the issued cash, and the case will continue if the matter begins.
    Until the foreign reserve of the central bank is worn out due to the increasing demand in the new dinar for the old dollar (i.e. accumulated foreign reserves), which at the same time represents a derivative demand for foreign goods, services and benefits, especially when the domestic productive energy functions are a situation Of Flexibility.
    Then the country will enter into the swirls of inflationary expectations and the turbulence of the functions of demand itself and turn them into high levels due to a high commodity demand surplus in front of scarcity of supply or its failure to meet demand or total spending, especially when commodity stocks are depleted and its compensation is reduced by passing Time.
    And this happens in the same way as what happened after 1990, even if it was partially caused by severe inflationary phenomena represented in the deterioration of the value of the currency to three decimal places and the low standard of living together.

Therefore, relying on the idea of issuing cash as an alternative financing method for real oil revenues to cover the government's financial deficit requires a serious decision taken by the Council of Ministers and Representatives and the conviction of the monetary authority, starting with the fact that it requires amending Article 26 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 which explicitly provides for the prohibition of government lending, that What follows, as we mentioned, is a deterioration in the value of the currency, especially when over-funding government expenditures through this easy money method, whether in financing the revenue deficit or deficit Government expenditure.  link
    DELTA:  GREAT JOB MY BROTHER JUST AMAZING ....

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:25 pm