Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq closes crossing with Iran due to Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq closes crossing with Iran due to Corona Empty Iraq closes crossing with Iran due to Corona

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Mar 2020, 2:27 am

Iraq closes crossing with Iran due to Corona

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi, the governor of Wasit in southern Iraq, announced today, Wednesday, the closure of the border port of Zurbatiya with Iran for 15 days, as part of precautionary measures against the Corona virus.
    He said in an official letter addressed to the Border Ports Authority, that “due to the appearance and registration of suspected cases and injuries in Wasit Governorate, it has been decided to close the Zirbatiyah border crossing for a period of 15 days.”
    He added, "This decision is one of the pre-emptive measures to prevent the transmission of Corona virus infection through foreign travelers and the commercial movement to preserve the health and safety of the people of the province."
    Al-Mayyhi explained that “otherwise the Border Ports Authority bears full responsibility for the consequences of keeping the port open.”
    Yesterday, the Iraqi Ministry of Health announced the registration of 5 new cases of the Coronavirus, bringing the total number of people infected to 32.
    The Iraqi authorities have closed the outlets of land crossings with Iran in the provinces of the Kurdistan Region and Diyala (east).
    Last Wednesday, the authorities decided to suspend studies in universities and schools, close public assembly centers for a period of 10 days, and ban citizens from traveling to 9 countries, China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Italy, Kuwait, and Bahrain, with the exception of official and foreign delegations and diplomatic bodies.
    At the end of January, the World Health Organization declared an emergency on an international scale to cope with the outbreak of the virus, which later spread to several countries, causing a state of terror throughout the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:48 am