Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the establishment of a medical bridge with China to combat Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces the establishment of a medical bridge with China to combat Corona Empty Iraq announces the establishment of a medical bridge with China to combat Corona

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:49 pm

Iraq announces the establishment of a medical bridge with China to combat Corona

13:19 - 10/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Minister of Health and Environment, Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, revealed, on Tuesday, an agreement with the Chinese embassy to establish an air bridge with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] combat Corona, while stressing that the Corona virus is controlled so far.
    Allawi said in a televised statement, followed by / information /, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed with the embassy and the Chinese government to establish a continuous air bridge between the two sides to provide us with all the requirements to combat the Corona virus."
    He added, "The Iraqi side will be connected to the Chinese experts via closed-circuit television to treat those infected with the virus and exchange experiences between the two sides."
    Allawi said that " the ministry has initiated the establishment of a specialized center for anti - fever medicine in the city will be equipped with the latest means of addressing the disease , " he said, adding that " the spread of the virus inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is still limited and Mastr and it is very worrying for now." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 pm