Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish leader opposed to "information": Ankara wants to keep its forces as long as possible in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish leader opposed to "information": Ankara wants to keep its forces as long as possible in Iraq Empty Turkish leader opposed to "information": Ankara wants to keep its forces as long as possible in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 07 May 2020, 1:54 am

Turkish leader opposed to "information": Ankara wants to keep its forces as long as possible in Iraq

09:50 - 07/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The leader of the opposition Turkish Peoples Party, Muhammad Ali Aslan, confirmed on Thursday that the Turkish army will not withdraw from northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aspires to keep its forces longer in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria.
    "The Turkish army will not withdraw, neither from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nor from Syria, and aspire to keep its forces for a longer period in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria," Aslan told Al-Maalouma .
    He added, "In the past, the major countries were the ones that interfered in the Middle East, and Turkey was in a stand-off position," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says that the situation has changed and we should have a role in what is happening in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria."
    It should be noted that Turkish forces entered Iraqi territory in 2015 and have been stationed since that date in a camp in Bashiqa area in Nineveh governorate and refuse to leave. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:24 am