Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

mufti of the republic of iraq for al-kazemi: i work with caution and courage to get foreign forces o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

mufti of the republic of iraq for al-kazemi: i work with caution and courage to get foreign forces o Empty mufti of the republic of iraq for al-kazemi: i work with caution and courage to get foreign forces o

Post by Rocky Fri 08 May 2020, 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]mufti of the republic of iraq for al-kazemi: i work with caution and courage to get foreign forces out of the country
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 08/5/2020 - 10:55 AM  55[/size]
    On Friday, the Grand Mufti of Iraq, Mahdi al-Sumaida'i, addressed nine demands to the new prime minister, Mustafa al-Kazimi, with her ability to bring out foreign forces and implement the demands of the demonstrators.
    Al-Sumaidaie said, in a statement that Al-Ahd News received a copy of:
    Al-Kazemi called for "resolving the issue of male and female prisoners, the issue of the displaced and the displaced, in addition to following up the issue of the unemployed, the topic of graduates and holding higher degrees."
    He demanded, "Follow-up of the issue of volunteers from the Iraqi people who fought with the government and those who came out of the fatwa of jihad, and honored them with what is based on their keenness and patriotism," stressing "the need to make the government’s decision represented by it a sovereign national decision."
    Al-Sumaida’i addressed Al-Kazemi by saying: “I work carefully and courageously on the issue of removing the American and military forces from Iraq, because he is a strong and honest sword.” He called on him to “hold accountable those who raised the sectarian strife who supported ISIS, the killers of ISIS politicians.”
    He concluded by saying: "We will guarantee you during the month of the parking of all Iraqis, and do not exchange Gall for a permit for one handful of ISIS politics with a great people and a history of masculinity and heroism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:35 pm