Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"More equitable for the working class" ... Labor unveils a new pension law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"More equitable for the working class" ... Labor unveils a new pension law Empty "More equitable for the working class" ... Labor unveils a new pension law

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 9:02 am

2020-10-24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs unveiled a new, fairer retirement law for the working class.
    Ministry officials told the semi-official newspaper that the work “is proceeding with the legislation of a new pension law that does justice to the retired workers class, guarantees their rights and addresses the gaps in the previous law,” noting “serious and concerted efforts to achieve a limited increase in the minimum wage of the worker, as well as the approval of a new retirement and guarantee law for the worker.” “.
    The officials emphasized, "There is no common factor between the Guarantee Fund and the Employees Fund, and that the committee seeks to merge the two funds," revealing that his ministry intends to address it in order not to merge them together because each of them has its own independence.
    On another level, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Labor, Ahmed Al-Alwani, said that his ministry seeks to exempt some companies from fines and how to facilitate the procedures for that, as well as reduce momentum at work, especially during the crisis of the Coronavirus pandemic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:25 pm