Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Wednesday congratulated Iraqi workers on the occasion of Labor Day, calling on state institutions to abide by the labor law and support the working class and temporary wage earners. 

Al-Maliki said in a tweet on his official page on the social networking site ( Twitter ): "I offer warm congratulations and congratulations to the builders of the country, stationed in the workplaces of the workers of Iraq, and I invite them in their glorious Eid to achieve victories in the fields of construction and reconstruction, I wish them victory and success in the field Work as your brothers have won in the field of jihad against terrorism. "

"I call on all state institutions to support the working class and the temporary wage earners, adhere to the labor law and adapt the conditions of workers according to its provisions, and identify their problems and fairness in recognition of their role and efforts in building the nation," he said. 

It is noteworthy that the Labor Day global annual ceremony to be held in many countries to celebrate workers, an official holiday in many countries, and marks the first of May of each year.