Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's economy is still rentier and oil contributes more than 57% of G

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's economy is still rentier and oil contributes more than 57% of G Empty Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's economy is still rentier and oil contributes more than 57% of G

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jan 2021, 8:21 am

Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's economy is still rentier and oil contributes more than 57% of GDP

2021-01-03 02:24

Shafq News/ The Central Bureau of Statistics announced on Sunday that the contribution of oil to gdp for the third quarter of 2020 amounted to more than 57%, indicating that oil accounts for 80% of Iraq's general budget.

"The contribution of oil activity to GDP in constant prices for the third quarter of 2020 came in first place with 57.68%, while the second was wholesale, retail and hotel activity with a contribution of 8.05%," the agency said in a report seen by Twilight News.

"Agriculture and industry activity in GDP was 4.77% and 1.67% respectively in GDP for the third quarter of 2020," he said.

"According to this statistics, the Iraqi economy remains a rentier economy, relying on crude oil as a primary source of income, and oil imports are a major source of budget financing and more than 80 percent of the budget revenues," he said.

Iraq is one of the countries with oil-dependent rents in its public budget, which has made it vulnerabive to financial crises as a result of low oil prices, which have reached the point where the government is unable to pay employees' salaries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:34 pm