Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's crop fell by more than 90%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's crop fell by more than 90% Empty Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's crop fell by more than 90%

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Central Bureau of Statistics: Iraq's crop fell by more than 90%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) announced Tuesday that the production of the crop during the year 2018 has fallen by more than 90 percent.
    The Ministry of Planning said in a report, which was read by the "Economy News" that "the production of the crop for the summer season of 2018 was estimated at 18.2 thousand tons, down by 247.7 thousand tons from the previous year, which was estimated at 265.9 thousand tons," noting that " Estimated a drop of 93.2%. "
    He added that "the total area planted with the crop is estimated at 21.7 thousand acres, down by 200.4 thousand acres from last season and a decrease of 90.2%."
    "The average yield of the dunums of the crop reached 838.4% kg on the basis of the total cultivated area, which is 30% lower than last season, which was estimated at 1197 kg on the basis of the total cultivated area."
    Iraq is suffering from water scarcity in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and has increased with the construction of Turkey to the Elissu dam, forcing Iraq to prevent the cultivation of some agricultural crops, especially the plains, which need a lot of water.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:51 pm