Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament members have no right to change the provisions for Kurdistan’s budget share

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament members have no right to change the provisions for Kurdistan’s budget share Empty Parliament members have no right to change the provisions for Kurdistan’s budget share

Post by chouchou Thu 04 Feb 2021, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Legal expert, Tariq Harb, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the constitution prevents the House of Representatives from making changes to the draft budget law, stressing that the members of the Council do not have the right to change the paragraphs of the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget.

Tariq Harb said, in a statement to Kurdish media, that “the draft budget law is a state action plan, and the government is responsible for it and the parliament cannot change it because it does not bear responsibility for its failure. The House of Representatives on the budget bill is limited and not absolute, as is the case in all the draft laws.

He explained that “the Constitution, according to Article 62, granted the House of Representatives two powers with regard to the draft budget, namely conducting transfers between budget chapters and chapters, and reducing the total amount of the budget.”

With regard to the share of the Kurdistan region and whether it delivers a specific amount of oil or the entire oil file, Tariq Harb stressed that “the House of Representatives is bound by what is stated in the draft law, and the representatives do not have the right to make a change in that, and if they want to make a change in relation to the share of Kurdistan they must return the project Government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:28 am