Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With more than $ 77 million ... Iraq was first on the list of importers from Turkey during February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With more than $ 77 million ... Iraq was first on the list of importers from Turkey during February Empty With more than $ 77 million ... Iraq was first on the list of importers from Turkey during February

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:31 am

[size=30]With more than $ 77 million ... Iraq was first on the list of importers from Turkey during February

2021-03-09
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Mediterranean Exporters' Unions announced, on Tuesday, that Iraq ranked first in Turkey's exports for the month of February, with more than $ 77 million.

The coordinator of the federation’s president, Hori Yamani Yilmaz, said in a statement that “the Mediterranean Exporters’ Associations collected $ 997 million in exports last February, ”indicating that“ 5 out of 8 associations within the union achieved an increase in their foreign sales and supported the country's exports by 6.9% in February".

She pointed out that "the materials and chemical products sector came first with the most exported sectors, with a value of $ 236.4 million, followed by the fresh fruit and vegetables sector with a value of $ 120.7 million, and our textiles sector increased by $ 120.7 million."

"Our furniture sector increased by 15% to $ 87.6 million, the furniture sector increased by 12% to $ 84.3 million, our ready-to-wear sector increased to $ 24.3 million, and our fisheries and animal products sector increased to $ 23 million," she said.

She explained that they "achieved the largest amount of exports to Iraq with 77.4 million dollars in February, followed by Russia with 53.2 million dollars and Germany with 48.1 million dollars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:03 pm