Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time in a long time, Iraq ranked "relatively" behind the list of importers from Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time in a long time, Iraq ranked "relatively" behind the list of importers from Iran Empty For the first time in a long time, Iraq ranked "relatively" behind the list of importers from Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:25 am

[size=30]For the first time in a long time, Iraq ranked "relatively" behind the list of importers from Iran

2021-03-09
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Director of the Trade Information Office of the Iranian Trade Development Organization announced that non-oil exports recorded a price growth of 6.2 percent in the 11th month of the fiscal year ending February 18, 2020.
    Abbas Khaliqi Tabar stated on the organization’s website today, Tuesday, that non-oil exports in the 11th month of the fiscal year amounted to $ 3.135 billion, a growth of 6.2 percent over the previous month.
    In the context, he stressed that non-oil exports from the beginning of the fiscal year 20 March 2020 until 18 February 2021 amounted to 103 million and 90 thousand tons with a value of 31.198 billion dollars.
    He pointed out that petrochemicals and condensate accounted for 51 percent of non-oil exports, minerals 21 percent, agriculture and food industries 18 percent, and the industrial sector 10 percent.
    And Khaliqi Tabar indicated that China acquired 26 percent of the value of non-oil exports, followed by Iraq 22 percent, the UAE 13.4 percent, Turkey 7 percent and Afghanistan 6.7 percent, so that its imports from Iran's total non-oil exports accounted for 23 billion dollars, equivalent to 75 percent.
    It seems that Iraq came for the first time in a long time, in a position behind the Emirates, as Iraq usually ranges between first and second places.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:11 pm