Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic: The region’s share is not the only obstacle to approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic: The region’s share is not the only obstacle to approving the budget Empty Economic: The region’s share is not the only obstacle to approving the budget

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Economic: The region’s share is not the only obstacle to approving the budget

18:38 - 18/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private.
    The economic expert, Hamid al-Jubouri, revealed, on Thursday, that the region’s share and the dispute over it were not the most difficult link in passing the budget, as the differences between the blocs exceeded the issue of Kurdistan.
    Al-Jubouri said, in a statement to / information /, that “there is more than one fundamental reason to delay passing the budget or bringing it to parliament for discussion and exchange of views,” indicating that “the political blocs have overcome the problems of the region and began to talk about the provincial allocations and the appointments file.”
    He noted that "according to the information leaked from within Parliament, the presentation of the discussion of the Federal Court Law and the additions made to it was intended to establish secret dialogues between the blocs and the Presidency of Parliament on the mentioned points."
    He added, "There are raging dialogues between the political blocs, some of which have reached the bargaining limit and set conditions for not agreeing to the Federal Court Law, the most distant drawing of the paragraphs that you want in the budget."
    He pointed out that "the differences are mostly between the Shiite blocs, and in the event that they guarantee two-thirds of the votes, which is necessary to pass the bill, they will vote on it, but this is excluded by virtue of boycotting the discussion sessions from minorities and other blocs affiliated with the Shiite blocs."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 am