Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh issues a strongly worded statement on the electricity sector, describing it as a "failure"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh issues a strongly worded statement on the electricity sector, describing it as a "failure" Empty Al-Fateh issues a strongly worded statement on the electricity sector, describing it as a "failure"

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 2:15 pm

Al-Fateh issues a strongly worded statement on the electricity sector, describing it as a "failure"

•  Time: 03/27/2021 21:14:58

•  Read: 1,898 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Al-Fateh Alliance issued, on Saturday, a strongly worded statement regarding the electricity sector in the country, describing it as a "failure."
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Fateh’s statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, stated that “I spent hundreds of billions of dollars on the electrical sector over the past years, and the result is very clear, failed projects and bad services. 
    Today, in the name of developing the electrical sector, some political parties want to add new loans and provide payment guarantees. Sovereignty (suspiciously around it) increases the gap between the large deficit between revenues and expenditures in the general budget for 2021, and raises the size of the public debt and the amounts of interest paid annually.
    He pointed out that he "does not stand against developing the electric sector or anything else, but let the Minister of Electricity come to a public session in the House of Representatives explaining his plan, the feasibility of these projects, what companies are implementing them, and whether contracting with them directly or through intermediaries, and the extent of the impact of these projects so that the citizen touches them." Al-Iraqi believes that there is real development, not just promises, and money that is wasted and goes into the pockets of the corrupt.
    What are the price offers that have been submitted for contracting in the form of (guarantee of sovereign payment) in order to develop some electrical stations, and is what was chosen from among these offers is the best? ”
     Al-Fateh declared," its rejection of these materials dangerous to the country's economy, "calling for" to accelerate the vote. on the budget , "stressing" his position with the support of disadvantaged and affected sectors by supporting the budget of social welfare and doubling the ration card balance and raise the purchase price of the crop strategy (wheat, barley and rice) from farmers even contribute to alleviating the burdens imposed by the economic conditions of the citizens. "
    Wafa Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:23 am