Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh opposes loans with sovereign guarantees to develop electricity: suspicions of corruption an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh opposes loans with sovereign guarantees to develop electricity: suspicions of corruption an Empty Al-Fateh opposes loans with sovereign guarantees to develop electricity: suspicions of corruption an

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 8:22 am

Al-Fateh opposes loans with sovereign guarantees to develop electricity: suspicions of corruption and waste of money go into the pockets of the corrupt
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Al-Fateh Alliance announced its rejection of loans with sovereign guarantees to develop the electricity sector, stressing that hundreds of billions of dollars were spent on the electrical sector as a result of failed projects and bad services.
    The coalition led by Hadi Al-Ameri, said in a statement issued by him: "I have spent hundreds of billions of dollars on the electrical sector over the past years, and the result is very clear: failed projects and bad services."
    According to the Al-Fateh Alliance, some political parties “want to add new loans and provide sovereign payment guarantees (around which suspicions are hovering) to develop the electric sector,” adding that the loans “increase the gap of the large deficit between revenues and expenditures in the general budget for 2021 and raise the volume of public debt and interest amounts. Paid annually ”.
    The coalition called on the Minister of Electricity to come to the House of Representatives in a "public session that clarifies his plan, the feasibility of these projects, what companies are implementing them and whether they contracted directly or through intermediaries, and the extent of the impact of these projects.
    He continued: “So that the Iraqi citizen feels that there is real development and not just promises and money wasted and goes into the pockets of the corrupt.” Are these offers the best? ”
    The coalition declared its rejection of "these dangerous substances on our economy," calling for "speeding up the vote on the budget."
    He affirmed his stand with "supporting the deprived and affected sectors through supporting the social welfare budget, doubling the budget for the ration card and raising the purchase price of strategic crops (wheat, barley, and rice), considering that this thing contributes to" easing the burdens imposed by economic conditions on citizens. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:17 am