Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is going on an international building, far from the politics of axes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is going on an international building, far from the politics of axes Empty Al-Kazemi: Iraq is going on an international building, far from the politics of axes

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 3:09 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi: Iraq is going on an international building, far from the politics of axes[/size]
     7 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed today, Saturday, that Iraq is continuing to build balanced cooperation and exchange relations with all international partners, and far from the policy of axes and escalation.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said, in a press statement, that “Al-Kazemi received a phone call from French President Emmanuel Macron today, Saturday,” indicating that “during the call, frameworks for bilateral relations between Iraq and France were discussed, politically, economically, and culturally and in other areas and ways to strengthen and advance them. In a way that serves the interests of the Iraqi and French people.
    The statement added, "The overall regional and international situation and ways to enhance calm and stability were discussed, as well as issues of common concern."
    And Al-Kazemi stated that "Iraq is continuing to build balanced cooperation and exchange relations with all international partners, far from the policy of axes and escalation."
    For his part, the French President praised “Iraq's positions in this field and Al-Kazemi's efforts, which are in the interest of strengthening international security and stability,” stressing “his country's support for Iraq and the desire to expand cooperation, especially economically, and the desire of French companies to invest in Iraq in various sectors.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:39 pm