Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran extends the closure of the border crossing with Iraq until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran extends the closure of the border crossing with Iraq until further notice Empty Iran extends the closure of the border crossing with Iraq until further notice

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 7:57 am

Iran extends the closure of the border crossing with Iraq until further notice

•  Time: 04/20/2021 13:29:58

•  Read: 2,262 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} An Iranian official announced the extension of the closure of the border crossing with Iraq due to the Corona pandemic.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    The governor of Ilam, western Iran, Muhammad Nozari, told IRNA news agency that "the Mahran port will remain closed until early May next to the passage of travelers in order to control the Corona virus, but he made clear that the commercial borders are still open."
    He added, "Mehran port will remain closed to visitors and travelers due to the outbreak of the Corona pandemic, but the commercial borders are open to the transit of goods while adhering to health protocols."
    Nozari explained, "Mehran's borders are among the borders that affect the country due to traffic with Iraq and the spread of the Corona virus, and it will remain closed to travelers until further notice."
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:59 am