Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Large corruption files" affect current ministers and Abdul Mahdi's government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - "Large corruption files" affect current ministers and Abdul Mahdi's government Empty "Large corruption files" affect current ministers and Abdul Mahdi's government

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 8:48 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed, on Tuesday (April 20, 2021), the involvement of current ministers in large corruption files, in addition to ministers in the previous government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
    Committee member Karim Abu Souda said in a statement to official media outlets that "fighting corruption and recovering money stolen by the corrupt needs money," stressing that "there is a tendency to wage a revolution against corruption and to fight it seriously in all institutions."
    He added, "The Integrity Committee in the Parliament has large files that will affect a number of ministers in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, in addition to current ministers," pointing out that "the file of major corruption needs coordination between the relevant committees and bodies and law enforcement against everyone who stole public money."
    The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission revealed, yesterday, Monday, the issuance of 58 arrest and summoning orders against officials during the month of March, indicating that 8 arrest warrants and 50 summon orders were issued that included two members of Parliament (currently and former), a former minister, and a former deputy minister. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:49 am