Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governor announces the formation of a committee to deter price manipulators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governor announces the formation of a committee to deter price manipulators Empty Baghdad Governor announces the formation of a committee to deter price manipulators

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Apr 2021, 7:17 am

[size=52]Baghdad Governor announces the formation of a committee to deter price manipulators[/size]

[size=45]The Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, confirmed, on Thursday, the formation of a committee to follow up the deterrent legal measures against those who manipulate prices.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atta said in a statement that high prices from some greedy and profitable merchants and markets will be confronted with the force of law and the judiciary by following the detachments of economic security.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the committee would take measures to curb price hikes, manipulate them and exploit the crisis of the dollar’s ​​rise, calling on traders in the governorate not to “manipulate or raise prices against the background of the high exchange rate of the dollar.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:01 am