Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US warship fires shots after Iranian boats approach it in the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US warship fires shots after Iranian boats approach it in the Gulf Empty A US warship fires shots after Iranian boats approach it in the Gulf

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Apr 2021, 8:27 am

A US warship fires shots after Iranian boats approach it in the Gulf

[ltr]2021.04.27 - 23:28[/ltr]

A US warship fires shots after Iranian boats approach it in the Gulf 6a403c296-59021-202104271128
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    The US Department of Defense said that its warship fired warning shots as 3 Iranian Revolutionary Guard boats approached them in the Gulf waters.  

The US military said, in a statement issued this evening, Tuesday, that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard boats moved away from the ship to a safe distance after warning shots were fired.  
    "The American crews issued several warnings via radio communication equipment and loudspeakers, but the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ships continued the maneuvers at close range," the statement said.  
    He added, "The Firebolt crew then fired warning shots to move the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ships to a safe distance from the two American ships."    
    Reuters   
    https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=59021

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:52 pm