Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: We will put our touches on a law that is valid for "recovering the proceeds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: We will put our touches on a law that is valid for "recovering the proceeds Empty Parliamentary Committee: We will put our touches on a law that is valid for "recovering the proceeds

Post by Rocky Mon 24 May 2021, 7:26 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Baghdad - IQ  

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee commented, Monday (May 24, 2021) on the “Draft Law on the Recovery of Proceeds of Corruption , ” presented by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih.
    Committee member Salem Al-Tufayli told  IQ NEWS , "It is very necessary for there to be a special law for the purpose of returning the stolen Iraqi funds, whether they are inside or outside, and for this we support the project submitted by the President of the Republic."
    Al-Tufayli said, "The parliament will not delay the approval of this. The law is important to help fight corruption and hold the corrupt accountable, and we are waiting for the law to reach us, and certainly there will be touches on it by the competent parliament committees."
    He added that "the law will not be obstructed due to its importance, but some parties that will be harmed by this law will seek to put obstacles in place and create crises to prevent it from being passed quickly."
    Yesterday, Sunday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, presented the "draft law on recovering the proceeds of corruption," according to which "includes pre-emptive and deterrent measures and subsequent steps to recover the money of corruption."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:00 pm