Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LABOR RELEASES THE FIFTH INSTALLMENT OF THE FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE’S SALARY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LABOR RELEASES THE FIFTH INSTALLMENT OF THE FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE’S SALARY Empty LABOR RELEASES THE FIFTH INSTALLMENT OF THE FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE’S SALARY

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jun 2021, 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the launch of the fifth batch of the full-time employee’s salary.
    The head of the Commission for the Welfare of People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the ministry, Issam Abdullatif Al-Tamimi, said in a statement received by the news agency, that "the full-time salary of the designated recipient was paid to all former recipients in Baghdad and the governorates, the fifth installment for the month of May 2021 for holders of the smart card MasterCard and for the various banks that were resettled in earlier time."
    He added, "The commission has completed all procedures related to the release of the full-time employee's salary for the former recipients of the fifth batch of 2021 and for the new coverage of 2019 who did not receive the salary of the first four months in the previous batch, as their receipt of the salary will be 5 months starting from this evening, Sunday, corresponding to 6-6- 2021, calling on them to go to the exchange outlets to receive their financial dues,” noting that “the electronic exchange notices for the holders of the MasterCard card for banks (Ashur, Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain) will reach the beneficiaries sequentially this evening after completing the electronic payment procedures according to the specified times for each bank.”

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:29 am