Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Samad: The government sends money to the region retroactively, and the unemployment rates are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Abdul Samad: The government sends money to the region retroactively, and the unemployment rates are  Empty Abdul Samad: The government sends money to the region retroactively, and the unemployment rates are

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jun 2021, 7:21 am

Abdul Samad: The government sends money to the region retroactively, and the unemployment rates are frightening in the center and the south!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    State of Law MP Khalaf Abdul Samad confirmed that the government decided to send 200 billion dinars per month to the region retroactively from the beginning of the year, while ignoring the entitlements of the thirty thousand job-degree contracts in Basra, the lecturers, and the high unemployment rates in the center and south .
    Abdul Samad made it clear that the government should be aware that ignoring large segments of the central and southern governorates, continuing to deprive them of their entitlements, and neglecting armies of the unemployed will undermine their ability to run the country .
    He called the Prime Minister to pay attention to the demands of the masses of these segments and to invest the significant rise in the price of crude oil .
    He called on the government to release Basra's accumulated debts owed by the government, which amount to billions of dollars, and with a retroactive effect because Basra suffers from a lack of services and its need for many projects .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:41 am