Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Elections are the starting line to end instability in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Elections are the starting line to end instability in Iraq Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Elections are the starting line to end instability in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 7:13 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Elections are the starting line to end instability in Iraq

•  Time: 06/21/21 14:24:05

•  Reading: 767 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, confirmed that the early parliamentary elections on October 10 "represent the starting line to end the state of instability in Iraq."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by his office, which Al-Furat News received a copy of, stated that Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim "discussed with the Ambassador of the State of Kuwait in Baghdad Salem Ghasab Al-Zamanan ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and resolve contentious issues in a manner that achieves the interests of all."
    He pointed out, "The role that Iraq plays in the regional dialogues taking place on its soil, as we called on everyone to support the dialogue process and contribute to creating the ideal environment for it."
    Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim "reiterated his vision for the nature of the upcoming elections and stressed their importance and their specificity."
    Ammar Al Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:05 am