Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The elections represent a consolidation of the political system in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The elections represent a consolidation of the political system in Iraq Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The elections represent a consolidation of the political system in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jun 2021, 7:10 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The elections represent a consolidation of the political system in Iraq

•  Time: 06/13/2021 13:21:56

•  Reading: 1,274 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, considered the early parliamentary elections scheduled for next October 10 "representing a consolidation of the political system in Iraq."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by his office, of which Al-Furat News received a copy, stated that Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim received the Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia in Baghdad, Orus Balov, and they exchanged "developments of the political scene in Iraq and the region, and Iraq's relations with Serbia."
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim stressed, "the importance of developing the relations of the two countries in all fields. We called for an economic presence for Serbia and to invest in the relationship of the two countries, as the Iraqis keep good memories with Serbian companies."
    He explained, "The nature of the upcoming early elections is that they represent a consolidation of the political system in Iraq after its establishment in 2005," noting "the importance of balancing outcomes and releasing reassurance messages."
    Ammar Al Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:27 pm