Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good news for a certain category.. Full release of all dues for 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Good news for a certain category.. Full release of all dues for 2020 Empty Good news for a certain category.. Full release of all dues for 2020

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 3:11 pm

[size=30]Good news for a certain category.. Full release of all dues for 2020

2021-06-21
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Monday, the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture and Marshlands confirmed that all the amounts allocated as dues to farmers had been provided, pointing out that a directive from the Minister of Agriculture was received regarding the disbursement of all dues last year.

A member of the committee, Abdul Amir Hassan, said that “the Agriculture Committee is following up on a daily basis the farmers’ entitlements for the wheat, barley and rye crops,” noting that “the past week witnessed the hosting of the Minister of Agriculture, agents and general managers in the Ministry of Trade and Agriculture, the Iraqi companies and the Mesopotamian Company, to find out the latest developments.” He got to the point.”

Hassan added, “The Minister of Agriculture directed the full payment of the dues for the year 2020, and sent official books to the Ministry of Commerce to pay the dues of farmers,” explaining that “the Ministry of Commerce, in its letter No. 9325 on June 13, approached the Accounting Department with the matter.”

He continued, "The Ministry of Commerce, with its other letter 9321 on June 13 as well, approached the budget department and informed it of transferring an amount of more than one trillion and six hundred billion dinars for this purpose."

He pointed out that "the Ministry of Commerce also called on the Ministry of Finance to disburse the dues based on Article 50 C of the Budget Law," stressing that "the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture is serious and continuing to emphasize the Ministry of Trade, Finance and Agriculture, to disburse the dues, and provide all amounts this year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:53 am