Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lower sales of central bank auction today to 101 million dollars Follow-up - and babysit - decreased

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lower sales of central bank auction today to 101 million dollars Follow-up - and babysit - decreased Empty Lower sales of central bank auction today to 101 million dollars Follow-up - and babysit - decreased

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jul 2014, 8:42 am

Lower sales of central bank auction today to 101 million dollars
    Follow-up - and babysit - decreased central bank sales of dollar in the auction, to 101 million after it reached 140 on Sunday and 598 000 million dollars.

According to a statement of the bank received news agency public opinion (and babysit), on Monday, a copy of the "size of the amount sold by the bank at the auction of the dollar today reached 101.354 million dollars at the exchange in 1166 dinars to the dollar contribution of eight banks."

He pointed out that "the quantity sold in cash amounted to 18 million and 450 thousand dollars, and the quantity sold Khawwalat amounted to 82 million and 904 000 dollars."

"The sale price of remittances in 1187 dinars to the dollar, including the commission's central bank in the amount of 21 dinars per dollar, and the cash sales price of U.S. $ 1190 dinars, while the total cash sales price of U.S. $ 1190 dinars to the dollar, including the commission's central bank in the amount of 24 dinars per dollar."

The statement said that "the Iraqi Central Bank continues to buy and sell at a price of 1166 dinars to the dollar and receive a commission of the above themselves." Q, Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:57 am