Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: more than 19 billion dinars, the revenues of the northern port of Umm Qasr during la

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: more than 19 billion dinars, the revenues of the northern port of Umm Qasr during la Empty Transportation: more than 19 billion dinars, the revenues of the northern port of Umm Qasr during la

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jul 2021, 7:49 am

Transportation: more than 19 billion dinars, the revenues of the northern port of Umm Qasr during last June

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Transport / the General Company for Ports of Iraq announced, on Saturday, the revenues of the northern Umm Qasr port, confirming that it exceeded 19 billion dinars during last June.    
    The Director-General of the Iraq Ports Company, Farhan Muhaisin Al-Fartousi, said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, a copy of it, that "according to the directives of the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Al-Shibli, the revenues of the northern Umm Qasr port amounted to about 19 billion and 246 million dinars during the month of June, which indicates that The port is working at a high rate and continues to be completed.”  
    Al-Fartousi explained that "the rate of docking of ships on the berths of the port amounted to about 73 ships, and the unloading and handling of about (23366) containers, while the volume of the goods unloaded reached about (609116) tons, during the period of last June."  
    It is noteworthy that "the port granted the international quality certificate (ISO) during the year 2021 with the aim of attracting companies and customer satisfaction."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:20 am