Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: Parliament will host tomorrow the governmental committee formed regarding the fire of A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi: Parliament will host tomorrow the governmental committee formed regarding the fire of A Empty Al-Halbousi: Parliament will host tomorrow the governmental committee formed regarding the fire of A

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jul 2021, 2:14 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi directed, on Tuesday (July 13, 2021), to host the government committee concerned with following up on the Al-Hussein Hospital fire incident, and the Governor of Dhi Qar, Ahmed Al-Khafaji, tomorrow, Wednesday.

Al-Halbousi said at the end of the parliament session that he chaired today to examine options regarding the fire incident that killed 92 people and injured hundreds, and IQ News followed him,  "The parliament session will resume tomorrow, Wednesday, at one in the afternoon."

He added that "the government committee formed to follow up on the hospital fire incident and the governor of Dhi Qar tomorrow will be hosted tomorrow in the Constitutional Hall."

Earlier in the day, Parliament held a session headed by Muhammad Al-Halbousi, after the latter chaired a meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss the Al-Hussein Hospital fire incident.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:28 pm