Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade stresses the importance of Saudi companies' participation in the investment process in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade stresses the importance of Saudi companies' participation in the investment process in Iraq Empty Trade stresses the importance of Saudi companies' participation in the investment process in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jul 2021, 7:11 am

Trade stresses the importance of Saudi companies' participation in the investment process in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Commerce Alaa al-Jubouri stressed, on Monday, during a meeting with his counterpart, the Saudi Minister of Commerce and Investment, Majid al-Qasabi, in Baghdad, the importance of the participation of Saudi companies in the investment process in Iraq.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Muhammad Hanoun, said, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Minister of Commerce, Alaa Al-Jubouri, received this morning his Saudi counterpart, Majid Al-Qasabi, and his accompanying delegation at Baghdad International Airport," noting that "the two parties discussed ways to enhance trade and economic relations between the two countries." Baghdad and Riyadh, and the need for Saudi companies to participate in the investment process inside Iraq.
    He added, "Al-Jubouri stressed the need to exchange investment between the two countries, and also called for the participation of Saudi companies in the Trade Opportunities Fair, which will be held on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair at a later time."
    For his part, the Saudi Minister of Trade and Investment, Majed Al-Qasabi, expressed his happiness with the visit he is making to Iraq in the current circumstance, praising Iraq's "positions at the regional level."
    Al-Qasabi added that his country "seeks to develop the level of relations with Iraq at all levels, especially in the commercial and economic field," stressing "the Kingdom's support for Iraq, and it is urging steps to develop its economy and restore the country's infrastructure."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:25 pm