Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The demands to restore the previous rate of the dollar exchange are just elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The demands to restore the previous rate of the dollar exchange are just elec Empty Parliamentary Finance: The demands to restore the previous rate of the dollar exchange are just elec

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Aug 2021, 7:23 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Kougar, on Monday (August 2, 2021), considered the demands of some politicians to return the dollar exchange rate to what it was a year ago, as “mere election propaganda,” while confirming that  the exchange rate remains at its current value, until the end of the scheduled fiscal year. in the current budget.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said in a statement to  IQ News , that "the demands for the return of the dollar's price, by some politicians, are electoral propaganda, nothing more or less," stressing that "the issue of the dollar has ended at least until the end of this fiscal year and it may not change and be More than one exchange rate in one budget.
    He added that "changing the exchange rate does not require a budget because the change did not take place in the budget and took place before the budget," noting that "the exchange rate changed on February 14, 2021, by a decision of the Central Bank, while the budget was approved on March 30, ".
    He pointed out that "the government will face problems if the central bank decides to change the exchange rate during this period before the new fiscal year."
    It is noteworthy that the dollar exchange rate was stable in Iraq at 1125 dinars per dollar, but it has risen to 1145 dinars and more since the beginning of this year and is still fluctuating, amid demands by some political blocs and parliamentarians to return it to its previous price.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:50 am