Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor reveals measures to reduce illegal foreign labor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor reveals measures to reduce illegal foreign labor Empty The Minister of Labor reveals measures to reduce illegal foreign labor

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Aug 2021, 7:14 am

The Minister of Labor reveals measures to reduce illegal foreign labor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, announced on Friday that
     the number of those covered by social security has more than doubled this year, revealing measures to reduce illegal foreign labor. 
    Al-Rikabi said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Department of Warranty and Retirement and the Department of Labor and Training are doing great work in cooperation with local governments and state ministries, including the Ministry of Oil," noting that "there is cooperation and direct communication with the Minister of Oil."
    He added that "the Minister of Oil directed all departments of the ministry and foreign companies contracting with the ministry to cooperate with the inspectors of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs," noting that "the cooperation resulted in an increase in the number of those covered by social security from 250 thousand in the sixth month of last year to 610 thousand, and they are covered." social security and those working in the private sector.
    With regard to the issue of foreign labor, he stressed that "there are a lot of foreign workers who enter the country and reside illegally."
    Al-Rikabi stressed "the necessity of the cooperation of the Residence Department and the Ministry of Interior to limit the flow of illegal foreign labor, because work is a right for the Iraqi citizen," noting that "there are inspection tours of the Labor Department in Maysan province for foreign companies, to follow up on this file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:17 pm