Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Starting to apply for a low-cost role in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: Starting to apply for a low-cost role in Kirkuk Empty Planning: Starting to apply for a low-cost role in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Sep 2021, 8:09 am

Planning: Starting to apply for a low-cost role in Kirkuk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Planning announced the start of applying for the low-cost floors built in Kirkuk governorate. And the ministry stated in a statement, "The Ministry of Planning / Executive Department of the Poverty Reduction Strategy, in cooperation with Kirkuk Governorate, announces the start of applying for a low-cost role built in the governorate / Kirkuk District Center / South Domiz within the poverty alleviation strategy projects, so those wishing to fill out the form Attached in the link below after reviewing the terms of application: Application link: Low-cost role distribution form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Instructions 1- The applicant must be a resident of Kirkuk Governorate / District of the Center exclusively. The applicant's civil status identity card must be issued by the Nationality and Civil Status Departments in Kirkuk Governorate. 3- The electronic form must be printed after entry and attached with the supporting documents for the information entered in it and handed over to the central committee formed for this purpose in Kirkuk governorate. All forms that do not include these documents will be neglected. 4- Submission starts from 1/9/2021 and ends on 10/31/2021. 5- The government bears 50% of the cost of the housing unit, and the beneficiary bears 50% of the cost, to be paid in the form of monthly installments for a period of 20 years, bearing in mind that the price of the housing unit will be determined later. 6- After checking the transactions, a comparison will be made between the applicants to determine the poorest according to the indicators and data provided after being audited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:45 pm