Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: 20 candidates are excluded and no one who buys the biometric card can vote wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: 20 candidates are excluded and no one who buys the biometric card can vote wit Empty Electoral Commission: 20 candidates are excluded and no one who buys the biometric card can vote wit

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:00 am

Electoral Commission: 20 candidates are excluded and no one who buys the biometric card can vote with it

•  Time: 09/30/2021 11:24:59

•  Reading: 1,040 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Independent High Electoral Commission confirmed, on Thursday, the exclusion of 20 candidates from the upcoming parliamentary elections, stressing that it is not possible for anyone who buys the biometric card to vote with it.
    The commission stated in a press conference, which was followed by {Euphrates News}, that "20 candidates were excluded from the elections, half of them did not complete their official documents," stressing that "the legal standards in the electoral law cannot be bypassed." 
     She added: "We call on citizens to go to the commission's centers to receive their electoral card, and it is not possible for anyone who buys electoral cards to vote with them." 
    The Commission warned, "Whoever boycotts the elections is allowing others to take his vote without buying his card," noting that "the biometric card cannot be falsified, and whoever buys it cannot vote with it at all." 
     She continued, "We have 20 monitoring teams and memoranda of cooperation with the concerned authorities in each governorate and district that monitor all complaints," adding that "when the card distribution closes, we will count the number of voters, which will be a criterion for determining the participation rate."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:23 am