Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait announces its intention to open the Abdali port to increase exchange with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait announces its intention to open the Abdali port to increase exchange with Iraq Empty Kuwait announces its intention to open the Abdali port to increase exchange with Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Dec 2021, 6:59 am

Kuwait announces its intention to open the Abdali port to increase exchange with Iraq
    [size=11]Publication date: 17.12.2021 | 07:58 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reuters

Border crossing between Iraq and Kuwait

Al-Kait announced the opening of the Abdali port with Iraq next week to increase economic cooperation, trade exchange and movement between the two countries, in accordance with the health requirements set by the Ministry of Health.
    Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled stressed the continuation of coordination with Iraq to secure the borders, announcing the opening of the Abdali port next week to increase economic cooperation, trade exchange and movement between Kuwait and Iraq, for the benefit of both countries in accordance with the health requirements set by the Ministry of Health.
    During an inspection tour of the border security sector and the port security sector in the country's northern borders, Al-Khaled stressed efforts to develop security capabilities to confront developments and emergencies.
    With regard to the health situation in the country, he stressed that "it is still stable, which requires us to follow what is happening in multiple countries in the world, in terms of the rise and increase in the spread of infections with the new mutant of the Corona virus "Omicron", and to adhere to health measures, represented by wearing a mask and physical distancing. and vaccination to mitigate damage from the omicron mutant.
    And he indicated that the Cabinet, the Ministerial Committee for Corona Emergencies and the Ministry of Health are closely following up on developments regarding the "Omicron" mutator.
    Source: "Al Qabas"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:10 am