Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Planning to Al-Nour: Preparations are continuing to conduct the population census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Planning to Al-Nour: Preparations are continuing to conduct the population census Empty The Ministry of Planning to Al-Nour: Preparations are continuing to conduct the population census

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Dec 2021, 6:25 am

[size=45][size=41]The Ministry of Planning to Al-Nour: Preparations are continuing to conduct the population census[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nour News/Baghdad: The
    Ministry of Planning reported today, Sunday, that it had conducted a number of successful experiments for the housing census in four governorates, in preparation for the conduct of the general census in the country.

The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in a statement to “Al-Nour News” that “preparations are continuing to conduct the population census by the Ministry of Planning and the Central Bureau of Statistics, and a set of experiments have been conducted in a number of governorates, including Basra, Anbar, Karbala and Erbil, and now we have an experiment. It is currently taking place in the Dohuk Governorate in the Kurdistan Region.

He added, "The aim of the experiments conducted by the ministry is to determine its technical and electronic preparations, so it needs these intensive tests in order to test the ministry's capabilities and thus determine the challenges that the ministry will face in implementing the general population census."

Al-Hindawi revealed to “Al-Nour News” that “the Central Agency’s estimates indicate that the population of Iraq will reach by the end of this year, more than 41 million people, as the capital, Baghdad, comes in the first place with more than 8 million people, while Nineveh Governorate comes in second place, About 4 million people.

He continued, "In the past, the population growth rate was 3.5, but now it is 2.6, which is also high," noting that "Iraq is one of the most developed Arab countries in the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:53 pm