Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Director of Passports reveals the latest developments of the electronic passport project.. Will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Director of Passports reveals the latest developments of the electronic passport project.. Will  Empty The Director of Passports reveals the latest developments of the electronic passport project.. Will

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Dec 2021, 6:25 am

The Director of Passports reveals the latest developments of the electronic passport project.. Will it be binding on travelers?

•  Time: 12/29/2021 23:40:29

•  Reading: 3,718 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Director General of Civil Status, Passports and Residence at the Ministry of Interior, Major General Riyadh Al Kaabi, revealed the latest developments of the electronic passport project.
    Al-Kaabi said in a televised statement this evening: "The electronic passport will be a choice for citizens, and it is one of the benefits of the agreement with the World Aviation Organization."
    He added, "We have not yet signed the contract with the {Sama'a Horizon} company implementing the project, and the planning and legal objections of the Cabinet Secretariat to the contract with the local company are not acceptable."
    He pointed out that "the holder of the Iraqi passport can enter 28 countries without a visa, and the small number of this number is not due to the quality of the passport, but the matter is related to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:39 pm