Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry reveals the latest developments in the "Nebras" petrochemical project in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The industry reveals the latest developments in the "Nebras" petrochemical project in Basra Empty The industry reveals the latest developments in the "Nebras" petrochemical project in Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2024, 5:18 am

The industry reveals the latest developments in the "Nebras" petrochemical project in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Monday, the Ministry of Industry and Minerals revealed the latest developments in the “Nebras” petrochemical project in Basra Governorate.[/rtl]

[rtl]Director of the Ministry’s Media Department, Doha Al-Jubouri, said, “The project is one of the largest projects in the Middle East region, and the Ministry has paid great attention to it by working to complete the details related to it within the specified period.”[/rtl]

[rtl]She added, "The Ministry has completed the acquisition of lands for the project with six bonds, while the Ministry of Environment is preparing soon to declare it free of military projectiles after clearing it, after which an earthen barrier will be constructed surrounding it, and then topographical work will be carried out to examine the soil."[/rtl]

[rtl]She indicated that "there is a meeting that will be held soon between the international company (Shell), the consulting company for the project, and the Ministry of Oil to determine the parties that will supply the project with gas," pointing out that "there are many positive repercussions of the project, including the construction of a giant petrochemical industry that will make Basra Governorate a station of interest for global investors."[/rtl]

Views 39
    Added 01/15/2024 - 9:21 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:29 am