Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi hopes to form an efficient national government away from quotas and corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi hopes to form an efficient national government away from quotas and corruption Empty Al-Abadi hopes to form an efficient national government away from quotas and corruption

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jan 2022, 6:10 am

Al-Abadi hopes to form an efficient national government away from quotas and corruption

•  Time: 12/31/2021 22:06:27

•  Reading: 1,781 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Haider Al-Abadi, the head of the Leadership Council of the National State Forces Alliance, expressed his hope for the formation of a national government.
    Al-Abadi said in a tweet on Twitter: "A new year filled with security and prosperity, I ask God that 2022 will be a year of good and success for Iraq under an efficient national government that is far from quotas and corruption and preserves the prestige of the state and the interests and well-being of citizens."
    He also expressed his hope that "the efforts of Muqtada al-Sadr, the coordinating framework and other national blocs will be crowned with unity of word to serve the nation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:12 pm