Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khanaqin: five thousand teachers and teacher have been deprived of their salaries due to a lack of f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khanaqin: five thousand teachers and teacher have been deprived of their salaries due to a lack of f Empty Khanaqin: five thousand teachers and teacher have been deprived of their salaries due to a lack of f

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:22 am

Khanaqin: five thousand teachers and teacher have been deprived of their salaries due to a lack of financial liquidity

08/02/20140 

The chairman of the municipal council in Khanaqin Samir Mohammed Noor on Saturday, about five thousand of the teaching staff have been deprived of their salaries for two consecutive months because of the lack of liquidity in the financial status of the Rasheed Bank by calling for the elimination of urgency to secure the delivery of funds to the bank. Nour said in an interview with Alsumaria News that the branch of the Rasheed Bank in the center of Khanaqin northeast of Baquba, suffers from a scarcity of large financial liquidity led to the banning of more than 5,000 teaching staff of teachers and teachers of their salaries for two consecutive months, in addition to hundreds of employees of some service departments. The student Noor General Administration of Rasheed Bank are urgent solutions for the transfer of funds from Baquba to Khanaqin in coordination with the security leaders, stressing the need to end this crisis, which reflected their negative impact on families.  It is noteworthy that most of the road link between Baquba and Khanaqin was cut off due to security disturbances that occurred during the last few weeks, which is experiencing the province of Diyala, security situation heated since June 10, 2014, after an attempt by gunmen from al Daash control over some areas after control of the province of Nineveh, fully and their progress toward the province of Salah Debt before you can expel them from the security forces and regain control of many areas. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:00 pm