Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We will pursue terrorism inside and outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We will pursue terrorism inside and outside Iraq Empty Al-Kazemi: We will pursue terrorism inside and outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:04 pm

[size=52]Al-Kazemi: We will pursue terrorism inside and outside Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Muhammad Al-Ansari

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, vowed to pursue ISIS terrorists inside and outside Iraq, stressing that they will fail as they failed before.
    Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during his visit to the border strip area with Syria, according to a statement by his office: “Our visit comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces,” noting that “his presence in this place is a confirmation of the strong presence of the state, And the readiness of the armed forces to confront any attempt aimed at tampering with the security and stability of our country.”
    He added, "We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of direct and daily follow-up of the developments of various events," noting "the ability and determination of the forces to protect Iraq and Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of terrorists abroad and within, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests." In his speech, he warned ISIS terrorists, saying: “Do not test us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are pursuing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know very well that the blood of Iraqis for us is very expensive, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed.”
    And ISIS vowed: "You are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honorable Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, government and security establishment. We will accept nothing but to eliminate you and protect our land and honor."
    Al-Kazemi addressed the security forces, "The security of Iraq is your responsibility, and there is no complacency in the face of this great responsibility. Your blood is precious, so you must abide by the military instructions and directives, and implement them as fully as possible."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:59 am