Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The government will continue to pursue "those involved in Iraqi blood"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The government will continue to pursue "those involved in Iraqi blood" Empty Al-Kazemi: The government will continue to pursue "those involved in Iraqi blood"

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi: The government will continue to pursue "those involved in Iraqi blood"
    02 November 2021

Al-Kazemi stressed that his government "does not seek revenge."
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi pledged, on Tuesday, to pursue "those involved in Iraqi blood", in the first comment on the judiciary's ruling to execute one of those convicted in the assassination of journalist Ahmed Abdel Samad and his colleague, photojournalist Safaa Ghali.
    In a speech during the government session, November 2, Al-Kazemi said, "I commend the position of the Supreme Judicial Council and the judges in the case of sentencing the killers of the martyr Ahmed Abdel Samad and the martyr Safaa Ghali."
    Read also: The  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi added, "We have been clear to our people, since the beginning of the formation of the government, that the killers of activists, media professionals and innocent citizens will not escape punishment and the grip of the law."
    Al-Kazemi affirmed that his government “committed itself to fulfilling the promises it made to the people, especially with regard to elections, achieving justice and economic reforms,” noting that his government “pursued the murderous groups that were involved in the killing, and we succeeded in arresting the killers of the martyr Hisham al-Hashemi and Ahmed Abdel Samad, It will continue to pursue the killers and everyone involved in Iraqi blood."
    Al-Kazemi concluded by saying, "We support the independence of the judiciary and do not seek revenge, but rather our main goal is to achieve justice."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:51 am