Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Moves To Resolve The File Of Alliances Or Resort To The Opposition Option

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Moves To Resolve The File Of Alliances Or Resort To The Opposition Option Empty Political Moves To Resolve The File Of Alliances Or Resort To The Opposition Option

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 5:35 am

[size=38]Political Moves To Resolve The File Of Alliances Or Resort To The Opposition Option
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/04/2022 | 9:14 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political parties confirmed that there are moves to resolve outstanding issues and overcome differences in order to go towards forming a government, pointing out that the lack of understanding with other parties means division and the formation of an opposition bloc within Parliament.
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, told "Al-Maalouma", that "an upcoming meeting will take place between the political parties in order to resolve matters and go towards forming a consensus government in which everyone will participate."
    On the other hand, a member of the State of Law coalition, Wael al-Rikabi, told "The Information", that "a lot of developments may happen until the seventh of next February, but in the event that the Sadrist movement refuses to ally with the framework, the latter will go towards the opposition or boycott of the political process."
    On the other hand, a member of the Political Bureau of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Ahmed Abdel Hussein, warned in his interview with Al-Maalouma that foreign parties are trying to break up the Shiite ranks and the Iraqi people in general to serve the interests of Washington and its allies. finished 25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:31 am