Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Russia Will Continue To Secure Stable Supplies Of Gas To World Markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Russia Will Continue To Secure Stable Supplies Of Gas To World Markets Empty Putin: Russia Will Continue To Secure Stable Supplies Of Gas To World Markets

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 8:41 am

Putin: Russia Will Continue To Secure Stable Supplies Of Gas To World Markets
    02/22/2022

Putin: Russia Will Continue To Secure Stable Supplies Of Gas To World Markets 6214d1b34c59b734671f231a

Earth News/ Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed today, Tuesday, that Russia intends to continue continuous supplies of gas, including liquefied natural gas, to global markets.
    In a message addressed to participants in the sixth summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum, the Russian President said that the expansion of the use of natural gas as one of the most environmentally friendly fuels has become very popular during the period of energy development.
    The Russian president said: “At this stage, the expansion of the use of natural gas, as one of the most environmentally friendly types of fuel, has become very popular. Russia intends to continue the continuous supply of these raw materials, including liquefied natural gas, to global markets.
    Gas markets in Europe are under pressure, with declining stocks and high demand for blue fuel, which pushed gas prices to record levels.
    https://earthiq.news/archives/33062

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:11 am