Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism Empty Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2017, 2:31 am

[size=30]Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism[/size]
    05/10/2017 09:33 | Number of readings:
    font size: Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism Font_decrease Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism Font_enlarge
    Putin: Russia will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism Thumbnail.php?file=____________________________228283136
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the aim of the Astana talks on Syria is to create the appropriate conditions for the Syrian dialogue in Geneva and to reach a solution to the crisis in Syria.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The agreements to ease the tension in Syria provide the conditions for the implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 2254 on the basis of direct dialogue between the government and the opposition and unify their efforts to serve the interests of the rapid elimination of the hotbeds of terrorism and the establishment of peace and the maintenance of Syrian unity," Putin said. His country will continue its serious contribution to the fight against terrorism.[/rtl]
    [rtl]On the other hand, Putin called on all countries participating in the work to increase the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Syrian people and demining from the Syrian-liberated areas of terrorism as an urgent task. He said: "All those who sincerely wish to bring peace to Syria and its people and the return of refugees to their homes to join and without preconditions To these operations under the auspices of the United Nations.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:58 am