Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!  Empty Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm

Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office! 

.. 07-08-2014 06:50 

We learned and private sources said the prime minister and when he was out of today's meeting devoted to choose a prime minister an alternative to the owners of rainfed thou Ibrahim al-Jaafari to leave to talk about the past and to build interest in the country, 
    The source said that al-Maliki, Jaafari replied by saying: I am the biggest bloc, and I will set up a government. 
    The other hand, we learned from reliable sources for an agreement between al-Maliki and official protection to implement the plan (dart-Assad) include the strength accompaniments to the owners at the time of the Council of Relenting to choose a prime minister broke into the building of the Council and the arrest of all those present in the case of failure to get Maliki to office and then declare the coup and Radio The statement number one 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!  Empty Re: Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!

Post by Mheat1 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 5:47 pm

This has got to be a Guru stunt
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!  Empty Re: Important and urgent and very dangerous al-Maliki will not give up the office!

Post by Neno Thu 07 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

Mheat1 wrote:This has got to be a Guru stunt
    ROTFF, good call...  funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:42 am