Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Economic Expert Explains Through "Earth News" The Phenomenon Of The Sudden Jump In Prices Inside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Economic Expert Explains Through "Earth News" The Phenomenon Of The Sudden Jump In Prices Inside  Empty An Economic Expert Explains Through "Earth News" The Phenomenon Of The Sudden Jump In Prices Inside

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:57 am

An Economic Expert Explains Through "Earth News" The Phenomenon Of The Sudden Jump In Prices Inside Iraq
    03/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Economic expert Salam Sumaisem attributed, today, Tuesday, the rise in prices to several reasons, including poor economic policy.
    Sumaisem said in a statement to "Earth News", "The rise in prices, despite its connection to global influences, but in Iraq, bad economic policy is added to this, due to the monopoly of import from a certain party."
    She added that "the presence of some monopolists from the main suppliers of the main foodstuffs makes their will prevail in the market due to the high prices and the irregularity of the ration card in form and content, meaning that instead of being monthly and complete, it became every three months once and irregularly in terms of materials and time."
    She stressed that "now that the state controls this issue, it will contribute a lot to reducing prices, as the supply will increase and a great need of demand will be filled, which will lead to a decrease in prices, amid the citizen's income, which decreased due to the exchange rate decision, at a rate of 25%, offset by the increase in price rates by more." than 25%.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:56 am