Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting to determine the position of 30 independent deputies regarding the presidential election s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting to determine the position of 30 independent deputies regarding the presidential election s Empty A meeting to determine the position of 30 independent deputies regarding the presidential election s

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A meeting to determine the position of 30 independent deputies regarding the presidential election session
    March 23, 2022
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Independent MP Hussein Al-Sabri revealed a meeting of independent MPs today, Wednesday, to determine their position on next Saturday's session .
    Al-Sabri said in a statement, "Independent deputies will hold a meeting to determine the position of 30 deputies regarding the presidential election session next Saturday."
    Al-Sabri stressed the need for "independent deputies to have a voice in the House of Representatives," noting that "the presidency of the majority of parliamentary committees will be from the share of the blocs participating in the government."
    And the independents occupy about 40 seats in Parliament, including parties that emerged from the protests, where Al-Sadr is betting on winning at least half of them to disrupt the blocking third, pledging to give them "space to run the country on terms."
    Al-Sadr had previously called in a long statement, the representatives and independent blocs, to assign the tripartite alliance to achieve a quorum and complete the procedures for electing the president of the republic in the next session.
    Al-Sadr pledged to give the independents a "chance to run the country" if they "unified their ranks and distanced themselves from temptations," as he put it, while he considered it the "last chance" against attempts to "drag the country into war and conflicts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:06 pm